55 Rte 31 South, Building C
Pennington Business Park
Pennington, NJ 08534
Building a great foundation through gymnastics.
Motion Gymnastics Safety Rules
- Parents please sign-in and sing-out your children in the office. If a friend, nanny, or family member is picking up please let the office staff know.
- Students need to take their check in card to their teacher.
- Students, parents, and guests need to wait in the Parents' Area.
- Only students with a Motion Gymnastics Instructor are allowed on equipment. Parents, siblings, and guests need to wait in the Parents' Area or if in a preschool or parent/child class where the Motion instructor has designated.
- Students should wear appropriate clothing:
- For Girls: t-shirt, shorts, leotard (no holes or openings in the back), footless tights, sweatshirt, sweatpants
- For Boys: t-shirt, shorts, compression shirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, singlets
- Students need to ask permission from their instructor to get a drink, see parents, or go to the bathroom during class time
- Please be courteous in the gym, waiting area, and facility.
- Be kind. No pushing, shoving, biting, hitting, tripping in the facility
Our home is your home, so please make yourself comfortable and watch the kids have fun!
- Show respect: Please be mindful of language in the facility
- Show compassion: If someone needs help please get help or help the individual.
- Students need to remain in the gym or lobby until their parents arrive. We do not allow students to wait in the parking lot or outdoor area for pick up. If a parent needs to stay in the car due to a younger sibling or illness, please call the office and an instructor will walk your child our to the car.
- If you need a band-aid, ice pack, etc. - you can find all of these items in the front office. If you need assistance, please feel free to ask any of the instructors or office staff.
- If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to talk to us